Slice To Meet YouJoin our Team
Applying is easy:
- Review all of the requirements on the application.
- Fill on your personal data.
- Attach your Resume/CV.
- Submit Application.
- If you have been referred by one of our current employees, please let us know on your application.
- Wait for our team to contact you.
- Interviews are conducted in English.
- Be prepared with questions and concerns you may have for us.
- If you have not passed the interview phase, we may extend an invitation to join our Free English / Functional Training courses.
- After the interview, we will contact you with the information on the next training class.
- Your instructor will provide you with any training materials that you may need.
- Training may take anywhere from 3‒4 weeks, where you will learn or
improve on your:
- English Skills
- Functional Training
If you have successfully passed the training process, we will:
- Introduce you to your colleagues in Ohrid, Debar, Belfast and NYC.
- Provide you with a friendly, comfortable, and quiet workplace.
- Pair you with an experienced colleague to help guide you along the way.
- Provide you with a job description to clearly identify your goals and responsibilities.
Careers at Slice
Don't see a job that's right for you? Send your resume to [email protected] to be considered for future opportunities.
If you're not ready to join us immediately but are interested to be part of the team in the future, check out Slice School.